Sundawn Integrated Services Provides Boiler Service in Vancouver, BC
When you have an issue with your heating system, you sometimes can’t afford to wait for service. If your boiler isn’t functioning properly, your business is not only likely drafty, but your utility bills are probably increasing as your system’s working harder to accommodate the problem and as you’re constantly turning up the thermostat while wondering what’s wrong. If this has happened to you, don’t delay. Contact Sundawn Integrated Services for reliable boiler service in Vancouver, BC and across Canada today. Our licensed HVAC contractors are equipped to provide service for multi-site, multi-facility commercial, retail, industrial, and institutional clients.
Common Signs Your Boiler May Need Repaired
Are you unsure about whether or not you need professional boiler repair service? Here are some common signs to watch out for:
- Is your boiler making odd noises? – There could be so much lime scale build-up that it’s restricting the water flow, causing your boiler to overheat and make unusual noises.
- Is your boiler not heating up the way it should? – Is your entire boiler cold or just the top of it? If it’s your entire system, it could be a build-up of air or sludge and you’ll need to contact the experts to take a look at it for you. Your boiler shouldn’t be taking a long time to make your entire premises warm. Perhaps it’s time for an upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model?
- Is your boiler emitting an unpleasant smell? – An unpleasant smell could be indicative of a gas leak or incomplete fuel burning, either of which could be permeating your air with harmful carbon monoxide. You should immediately call in an expert for a repair or a possible boiler replacement.
- Does your boiler have a yellow flame? – Your boiler’s flame should always be blue. If it ever burns yellow, that’s also indicative of a dangerous carbon monoxide leak.
- Is your boiler leaking water? – A water leak could be indicative of many things, including an internal part that isn’t functioning properly. Your boiler service technician should be able to help you establish where the leak is and diagnose the problem.
- Does your boiler switch off by itself? – This type of problem could be indicative of low water pressure or an issue with the boiler’s thermostat or closed valve. The sooner you get this problem resolved, the better for your chequebook, as it’s really just wasting your energy, time, and money.
- Have your energy bills increased? – As aforementioned, a sudden increase in your energy bills could be indicative of a problem with your boiler. You should consider having it repaired or replaced.
Contact Us for an Estimate on Boiler Service
Feel free to contact Sundawn Integrated Services today to request an estimate for boiler service in Vancouver, BC or elsewhere in Canada thanks to our ability to offer national coverage from our Eastern and Western offices. Committed to providing you with exceptional customer service since 1957, we offer 24-hour service with prompt dispatch and response times for your peace of mind. When your boiler needs to be repaired or replaced, you can count on our experienced team to address your concerns and answer any questions you may have. We pride ourselves upon our approachability and professionalism.